Sunday, August 21, 2011

ColorForm 11



This quilt is about 20 x 23. After being gone so much lately, I made this quilt as a way to get back into working! I love the colors, and plan on making a few more of these, but would like to come up with some different ideas. I bought some gray felt, and I think these quilts look better with the gray background.I wanted to try something new this year besides just entering quilt shows, so I entered and got into the One of a Kind Show, at the Merchandise Mart, in Chicago. It is a show of unique hand made art, that has wonderful things in it. I am excited about being in it December 1-4, but need to make sure I have enough work to try to sell there! It is supposed to be a place where you can buy unique holiday gifts, and it is fun to go and see all the wonderful art.

My big quilt is 101 x 64! It is finished, but I don't know where to put it to take a picture. I might have to resort to hanging it on the clothesline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images and works are property of Gail Baar, and cannot be used without her permission. ©