Tuesday, February 9, 2010

QAWM finished



I couldn't get the whole quilt in the photo. It is about 55" x 65". Last week I changed the layout of the quilt each time I walked past my design wall. Friday I settled on a vertical orientation. I cut some of the half pieces in half too. I feel I had such limitations on value, that making blocks seemed to be too busy. And even this seems pretty wild! But that is what happens when you are using up what you have. I may try to add some type of border, and I need a backing fabric. It has been fun seeing what everyone has come up with.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! You are just use to different. Isn't it nice to use some of that up? I wish I would have jumped in now!

    ReplyDelete

All images and works are property of Gail Baar, and cannot be used without her permission. ©